Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Blog 2

I decided to do my space project by drawing a meteor with a space background. It was challenging because I used chalk to color the picture, the hardest part was coloring the flame and keep all of the colors from mixing, but I had experience using chalk during the warm ups you have taught. The chalk was very messy and I had to restart at one point. But the final product I was very happy with and am glad I decided to challenge myself with the chalk. Another artistic technique was using my creativity,when drawing the meteor I drew it with graphite pencils and made areas darker to others to make it seem like there was a shadow, I learned this when I learned to draw spheres with colored pencils and it really helped me for this project. I have learned a lot since my last two projects and am very excited to improve more.

No comments:

Post a Comment